Senior Contracts Administrator
Title: Senior Contracts Administrator
Location: Centreville, VA
Clearance: Qualified candidates must have the ability to obtain a security clearance with the US Government. By virtue of that, U.S. citizenship is required.
As the Senior Contracts Administrator, you will lead negotiation and execution of various contracts with our business partners and customers. You will be responsible for all facets of tracking and reporting on the status of contract requirements and deliverables, as well as compliance reporting. You will be a key contributor and demonstrate ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. You will serve as the contracts lead to identify and mitigate risk, successfully negotiate favorable terms and pricing, and make recommendations to management.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Negotiation of pricing, terms and conditions of contracts and agreements
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations for commercial and government contracts
- Communication between internal and external stakeholders
- Providing contractual interpretation, guidance and risk assessment to executive team
- Performing analysis of contract requirements, subcontractor requirements, and review of bids and proposals
- Provide cradle-to-grave contract management
- Participate in preparation of solicitation documentation, proposal review and negotiation
- Business process improvement
- Mentor junior contract team members
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration or related field, or equal relevant experience and professional training
- Thorough knowledge FAR, DFAR, relevant laws and regulations.
- 8-10 years related experience in contracts management
- Ability to operate and negotiate independently
- Effective communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Advanced attention to detail
- Commercial contracts management experience; specifically, lin commercial IT software and services
- Strong background in negotiating contracts, drafting terms, develop negotiation strategies and provide directions to the team and management, as well as oversight of contracts and subcontract agreements.
- Strong background in drafting subcontract terms, including in depth knowledge of flow down requirements, develop negotiation strategies and provide directions to the team on all subcontract agreements
- Experience with contract reviews and facilitation of purchasing goods and services
- Ability to provide briefings to management regarding contract status, obstacles and strategy
- Understanding of Procure to Pay process and best practices
- Ability to assist in documentation and implementation of best practices
- History of conducting vendor evaluation, management and source selection process
- Understanding of ITAR compliance
- Experience managing GSA Schedule 70
- Current NCMA certification
Systematic takes great pride in offering our employees one of the best benefits packages in our industry. This includes but is not limited to:
- 100% Employer paid monthly premiums for Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- A Comprehensive paid time off which includes 15 Days of Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, 3 Floating Holidays and 5 Sick Days
- Training and Certification reimbursement
- Gym/Health club reimbursement
- $150/Month Technology Stipend for cell phone and home internet usage
At Systematic, you can expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment. We are committed to invest in our team with the right tools, training and opportunity for growth every day.
SYSTEMATIC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.
All employees are responsible for their own safety, as well as that of others in the workplace. To help us maintain a safe workplace, everyone must be safety-conscious at all times. This position is performed in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Systematic will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Americans with Disability Amendments Act of 2008.