SENIOR JAVA ENGINEER
Title: Senior Java Engineer
Location: Centreville, VA
Terms: Regular, Fulltime
Clearance: Qualified applicants MUST have an ACTIVE DOD issued SECRET security clearance, and by virtue of that, must be US Citizens
At Systematic, we seek out industry leaders. As a member of our team, you will not only be given the opportunity to provide thought leadership in your area of expertise, but it will be expected. We are a group of people with various backgrounds, that together are making a huge impact here in the United States and around the World.
Systematic SitaWare Suite provides the backbone for the US Army’s Battlefield Command and Control system for both vehicles and headquarters at all levels. We are looking for Java Engineers who are innovative, inquisitive with a driven attitude and an eye for quality.
Ability to design and develop solutions based on our APIs for customers
Travel to customer locations (domestic and international) for meetings, discussions and ad-hoc architecture/engineering support
Very Good communication skills and flexibility to handle multiple projects/taskings at any given time
Gather requirements to: design, document, and implement solutions from start to end
- 5 + years’ Java development experience
- Strong Web, Java EJB, Java EE, AngularJS
- Experience with plugin or API development
- Experience with Maven and/or Gradle
- Competence developing in a Window’s environment
- Familiarity with networking and/or Active Directory
- Experience with XML, JSON, JMS, JAX-WS to include: generate schemas, exchange data, code generation
- Strong Git and Jira
- Front-End and Back-End expertise
Systematic takes great pride in offering our employees one of the best benefits packages in our industry. This includes but is not limited to:
- 100% Employer paid monthly premiums for Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- A Comprehensive paid time off which includes Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, 3 Floating Holidays and Sick Time
- Training and Certification reimbursement
- Company paid home Internet and mobile phone
At Systematic, you can expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment. We are committed to invest in our team with the right tools, training and opportunity for growth every day.
*SYSTEMATIC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.