Product Support Engineer – Military Messaging
Title: Product Support Engineer - Military Messaging
Location: Centreville, VA
Terms: Full Time/Permanent
Clearance: MUST possess an ACTIVE Secret clearance or higher. By virtue of that, U.S. citizenship is required.
Systematic, is the leading force driving multinational forces command and control software systems worldwide. At Systematic US, we are taking it one step further for the United States.
Our technical team is comprised of people with deep and diverse technical skills and backgrounds. As a Systematic US, our work is challenging and engaging. Expect to expand your current skills, learn new skills from your teammates, and enjoy the freedom and opportunity use them in a free and creative environment.
You will be working out of our Centreville, VA office as part of an open and collaborative team where sharing and learning is paramount. You will concentrate on product focused on forward leaning concepts within the US Department of Defense.
The IRIS Suite has revolutionized military messaging and interoperability in modern defense forces with its range of off-the-shelf software products. The software suite is combat proven and has become the de-facto standard in NATO member nations for interoperability and military messaging using agreed international Message Text Format (MTF) standards. IRIS has been in-service for more than 30 years and is used by more than 100,000 military operators in over 40 nations as part of numerous Command & Control (C2) and Military Messaging Handling Systems (MMHS). IRIS provides a range of APIs for systems integrators to easily and cost effectively incorporate MTF interoperability into Command & Control and Military Message Handling Systems.
- Experience with supporting software or IT products
- Interpersonal skills -- team player
- Ability to troubleshoot and develop creative solutions
- Experience with plugin or APIs
- Experience with installing and configuring software
- Experience with US Military signals or communications
- Familiarity with VMF, USMTF, ADatP-3/APP-11, OTH-Gold
- Knowledge of DoD practices
- Knowledge of C4 systems
- You work analytical and structured
- You are quality minded
- You possess great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
- You work well in close cooperation with your colleagues and are a good team player
- You have a background in software or IT support
- You are comfortable in your abilities to suggest and drive towards solutions
- You are proactive and result oriented.
- You have a natural interest take ownership and drive towards providing solutions
As a product support engineer you will assist our clients and business partners with implementing our software solutions, comprising of IRIS and SitaWare
You will be a technical “problem-solver” and extremely comfortable working in client-facing roles. You will be part of our product support team and be expected to work with other members of the team. We are comprised of software engineers, systems engineers, architects, testers, and project managers that will jointly plan and implement our systems in the customer’s organization.
Systematic takes great pride in offering our employees one of the best benefits packages in our industry. This includes but is not limited to:
- 100% Employer paid monthly premiums for Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- A Comprehensive paid time off which includes Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, 3 Floating Holidays and Sick Time
- Training and Certification reimbursement
- Company paid home Internet and mobile phone
At Systematic, you can expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment. We are committed to invest in our team with the right tools, training and opportunity for growth every day.
*SYSTEMATIC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.