FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Title: Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Centreville, VA
Terms: Regular, Fulltime
Clearance: Qualified applicants MUST have an ACTIVE DOD issued SECRET security clearance, and by virtue of that, must be US Citizens
Systematic, is the leading force driving multinational forces command and control software systems worldwide. At Systematic US, we are taking it one step further for the United States.
Our technical team is comprised of people with deep and diverse technical skills and backgrounds. As a Systematic US, our work is challenging and engaging. Expect to expand your current skills, learn new skills from your teammates, and enjoy the freedom and opportunity use them in a free and creative environment.
We are proud to be creating tomorrows technical experts. In addition, we are making tomorrow’s leaders as well. At Systematic US, we recognize leadership qualities in our people and we have leadership opportunities for those who are seeking the challenge.
You will be working out of our Centreville, VA office as part of an open and collaborative development team where sharing and learning is paramount. You will concentrate on design, development and support of complex software solutions that are focused on forward leaning concepts within the US Department of Defense.
- 2 - 5 years’ Java development experience
- Strong Web, Java EJB, Java EE, AngularJS
- Experience with plugin or API development
- Experience with Maven and/or Gradle
- Competence developing in a Window’s environment
- Familiarity with networking and/or Active Directory
- Experience with XML, JSON, JMS, JAX-WS to include: generate schemas, exchange data, code generation
- Strong Git and Jira
- Front-End and Back-End expertise
- MUST possess an ACTIVE Secret clearance or higher
- Conceptual knowledge Java EE or Spring frameworks
- Knowledge or JS, specifically AngularJS
- Experience in writing automatic tests for frontend functionality
- Practical experience writing CSS3/SCSS and HTML5
- Practical experience with using Bootstrap
- Knowledge of DoD practices
- You are quality minded and a team-player
- You have the ability to design creative solutions
Systematic takes great pride in offering our employees one of the best benefits packages in our industry. This includes but is not limited to:
- 100% Employer paid monthly premiums for Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- A Comprehensive paid time off which includes Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, 3 Floating Holidays and Sick Time
- Training and Certification reimbursement
- Company paid home Internet and mobile phone
*SYSTEMATIC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.