Systems Integration Engineer
Title: Systems Integration Engineer
Location: Centreville, VA
Travel: Up to 50%
Clearance: Qualified candidates must have a minimum of an active DoD Secret clearance. By virtue of that, U.S. citizenship is required.
Systematic Inc supplies the Defense industry with a market-leading portfolio of commercial-off-the-shelf software, and provide reliable, cutting-edge command and control software and services. Our flagship product, SitaWare, provides essential Command & Control (C2) and Battle Management (BM) capabilities right out of the box, including intra- and interoperability capabilities that allows data exchange and synchronization of battlespace information for Joint, Coalition, and NATO Forces, as well as other government and civilian agencies. We are looking for a Military Systems Integrator to provide expert support for integrating current military C2 systems with SitaWare and the next generation of military capabilities.
As the Systems Integration Engineer, your responsibilities will include but won’t be limited to:
- Work directly with military units to understand operational objectives, scenarios, mission requirements and challenges to maximize the capabilities of the SitaWare suite
- Utilize experience and technical knowledge to develop Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTP), mentor Soldiers and System Administrators in the practical application and system employment of the SitaWare suite
- Support the installation, configuration, and features’ integration of Systematic’s software – often in the customer’s ‘field’ or ‘lab’ environments
- Collaborate with other SMEs and Systematic leadership to understand and overcome product capability gaps and develop documentation and materials for technology improvements and demonstration purposes
- Understand the C4ISR real world applications and assist in the development of training and demonstrations to best prepare service members for deployments
- With customer satisfaction always in mind, build and maintain relationships with customers and business partners alike
You have relevant experience in the following areas:
- Windows Server experience, administrating Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, group policy management, certificate management, and other enabling services/programs
- Ability to actively troubleshoot system performance, capabilities, and incidents via applicable program/service logs and Windows Event Viewer
- Highly efficient communication skills both verbal and written as well as possess excellent presentation skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
Highly Preferred Background:
- An understanding of web application servers (i.e., Apache Tomcat, NodeJS, WildFly, etc.) and integration capabilities such as REST and SOAP services
- Basic administration and operational knowledge of current military C2/BM systems capabilities, purposes, architectures, and data exchange methods
- Military messaging standards such as USMTF, OTHT-Gold, Link16 and VMF; as well as industry standards such as JSON and XML
Systematic takes great pride in offering our employees one of the best benefits packages in our industry. This includes but is not limited to:
- 100% Employer paid monthly premiums for Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- A Comprehensive paid time off which includes 15 Days of Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, 3 Floating Holidays and 5 Sick Days
- Training and Certification reimbursement
- Gym/Health club reimbursement
- Company paid home Internet and mobile phone
At Systematic, you can expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment. We are committed to invest in our team with the right tools, training and opportunity for growth every day.
*SYSTEMATIC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.
SYSTEMATIC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.
All employees are responsible for their own safety, as well as that of others in the workplace. To help us maintain a safe workplace, everyone must be safety-conscious at all times. This position is performed in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Systematic will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Americans with Disability Amendments Act of 2008.