Senior Systems Engineer
Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Location: Centreville, VA
Terms: Full-Time/ Permanent
Clearance: Qualified candidates must have a minimum of an active DoD Secret clearance. By virtue of that, U.S. citizenship is required.
Systematic is in search of a Senior Systems Engineer to provide engineering support to program initiatives within the US Army and the DoD as a whole. This position will lead support in the deployment of our software solutions; SitaWare & IRIS with US Army Mission Command, this position will also assist Architects in the development of long-term strategic & immediate tactical initiatives of the customer to meet mission needs, both present and the future. This position requires out of the box thinking, resourcefulness, a problem-solver attitude, ability to directly engage customers in a client-facing capacity, and work with both military and civilian personnel at domestic or overseas deployed locations.
- Excellent inter-personal skills that could be used to foster relationships with customers
- Ability to apply tact and communications skills to work within political and military organizations
- Ability to work under minimum supervision towards project objectives.
- BS Degree in an engineering discipline or related field.
- Experience applying strong systems engineering principles to the fielding of multi-tier systems.
- Agile development methodology and/or DevOps experience
- Strong familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- 3-5 years experience with the following:
- MS Windows technologies: OS, AD, Hyper-V, SharePoint, Exchange
- VMware technologies: ESXI, vSphere, Workstation, etc.
- Ability to travel 20-30% both domestically and internationally.
- US Military Background
- Android: OS and API experience
- Working knowledge of wireless, UHF/HF technologies
- General awareness of Military Communications Standards
Systematic takes great pride in offering our employees one of the best benefits packages in our industry. This includes but is not limited to:
- 100% Employer paid monthly premiums for Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- A Comprehensive paid time off which includes 15 Days of Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, 3 Floating Holidays and 5 Sick Days
- Training and Certification reimbursement
- Gym/Health club reimbursement
- Company paid home Internet and mobile phone
At Systematic, you can expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment. We are committed to invest in our team with the right tools, training and opportunity for growth every day.
*SYSTEMATIC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.