Title: Helpdesk Engineer
Location: Centreville, VA
Clearance: Qualified candidates must have a minimum of an active DoD Secret clearance. By virtue of that, U.S. citizenship is required.
Overview: At Systematic Inc., we seek out industry leaders. As a member of our team, you will not only be given the opportunity to provide thought leadership in your area of expertise, but it will be expected. We are a group of people with various backgrounds, that together are making a huge impact here in the United States and around the World.
The Helpdesk Engineer will provide timely and quality user, admin, and SDK support to Systematic, Inc.’s customers as well as internal employees. The Helpdesk Engineer will also be responsible for improving internal systems, tools, processes, procedures, and the product itself. This position requires a great attitude, meticulous attention to detail, strong technical and problem-solving abilities, and the flexibility of working on-call.
- You’re customer-obsessed. Everything you do is centered around providing a fantastic experience for the customer.
- You’re a great communicator. You apply professionalism and tact in all situations, both in person and in writing.
- You’re responsive – you don’t let emails or tickets go stale.
- You always have an incredible work ethic and continuous improvement mindset.
- You are proficient at documenting things.
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or related field
- You have 1-4 years of experience with:
- Networking technologies and protocols
- Microsoft technologies and servers: (Hyper-V, Active Directory, Exchange etc)
- You’ve used or are familiar with tools like: Jira Software/Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket/Git.
Systematic Inc., takes great pride in offering our employees one of the best benefits packages in our industry. This includes but is not limited to:
- 100% Employer paid monthly premiums for Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- A Comprehensive paid time off which includes 15 Days of Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, 3 Floating Holidays and 5 Sick Days
- Training and Certification reimbursement
- Gym/Health club reimbursement
- Company paid home Internet and mobile phone
SYSTEMATIC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.
All employees are responsible for their own safety, as well as that of others in the workplace. To help us maintain a safe workplace, everyone must be safety-conscious at all times. This position is performed in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Systematic will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Americans with Disability Amendments Act of 2008.