Product Support Analyst
Title: Product Support Analyst
Location: Centreville, VA
Travel: Up to 10%
Clearance: Qualified candidates must be able to obtain a minimum of a DoD Secret level security clearance. By virtue of that, all must be US Citizens.
As the Product Support Analyst, you will work on the Product Support Team and use your analytical abilities and understanding of Systematic’s SitaWare Suite of Products to address issues related to Product Support and License Management. You will be responsible for fielding license requests and ensuring licenses are delivered in a timely fashion to both internal and external stakeholders. In addition, you will work with the Product Support Manager to either implement or improve processes, procedures, systems, tools, workflows, etc. Additional responsibilities include performing incident, problem, and release management and conducting trend and root cause analysis. Being a proficient researcher/documenter and having a passion for technology will only add to your success as a member of the Systematic Product Support Team.
- Detail oriented, go-getter, and proficient researcher
- Strong background with Microsoft technologies like Windows 10 and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of XML
- Experience with IT service desk, ticketing, and team collaboration software
- Experience with incident, problem, and release management
- Ability to analyze trends and perform root cause analysis for issues impacting Product Support and License Management
- Ability to take on and lead projects to improve Product Support and License Management, such as creating processes, procedures, and workflows, performing Jira administration, implementing new tools like DocuSign, and improving existing tools like Systematic’s ERP system
- Ability to respond to urgent service requests outside of core business hours
- Experience working on and/or supporting Army or DoD programs
- Minimum of an active DoD Secret clearance
- 1-3 years of experience fielding service requests
- 1-3 years of experience with issue tracking and collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence
- 1-3 years of experience implementing tools and creating/improving processes and procedures
- At least one of the following professional certifications:
- Certified Knowledge Practitioner (CKP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- ITIL v3
Systematic takes great pride in offering our employees one of the best benefits packages in our industry. This includes but is not limited to:
- 100% Employer paid monthly premiums for Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- A Comprehensive paid time off which includes 15 Days of Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, 3 Floating Holidays and 5 Sick Days
- Training and Certification reimbursement
- Gym/Health club reimbursement
- Company paid home Internet and mobile phone
At Systematic, you can expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment. We are committed to invest in our team with the right tools, training and opportunity for growth every day.
SYSTEMATIC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.
All employees are responsible for their own safety, as well as that of others in the workplace. To help us maintain a safe workplace, everyone must be safety-conscious at all times. This position is performed in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Systematic will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Americans with Disability Amendments Act of 2008.