Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Centreville, VA
Travel: Up to 10%
Clearance: Qualified candidates must be able to obtain a minimum of a DoD Secret level security clearance. By virtue of that, all must be US Citizens.
As a Systems Administrator on our small IT team, you will be challenged to work on a wide range of technologies, from server virtualization to network authentication implementation, both on-premises and in cloud solutions. You will be responsible for responding to internal support requests, both at the Desktop level and for internal projects with all levels of the organization. Additionally, you will participate in cybersecurity activities, helping the Cybersecurity team implement compliance controls and elevating the organization’s security posture. You can expect to be tasked with internal projects, such as implementing new IT systems, performing maintenance activities, and providing training.
As a key member of a small IT team, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact every day, operating with integrity at all times and maintaining the highest ethical standards. You will be expected to seek out information and provide solutions without significant direction.
In this position our colleagues are our customers and in support of them, you will be given the exposure to a variety of technologies every day. While there is no on-call rotation, you will be expected to schedule after-hours work as needed and assist in after-hours emergencies.
- 2-4 years of experience working on an IT support desk/service providing end user support.
- 2-4 years of experience providing desktop support in a Windows 10 environment.
- 2-4 years of experience managing Windows Server (2012,2016) and Active Directory
- 2-4 years of experience managing Office 365 Exchange and SharePoint.
- A general understanding of IT Networking (OSI 7 Layer Model, VLANs)
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly to users, technical and non-technical.
- Flexible and adaptable to rapid change.
- Ability to obtain a minimum of a DoD Secret level clearance
- Experience with Microsoft Intune.
- Experience with Automation tools and Powershell scripting.
- Experience supporting software development teams and DevOps tools.
- Strong writing skills, ability to produce useful documentation.
- MCSA, Security+, CCNA certifications
- NIST 800-171 and ITAR experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure or AWS cloud environments.
Systematic takes great pride in offering our employees one of the best benefits packages in our industry. This includes but is not limited to:
- 100% Employer paid monthly premiums for Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- A Comprehensive paid time off which includes 15 Days of Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, 3 Floating Holidays and 5 Sick Days
- Training and Certification reimbursement
- Gym/Health club reimbursement
- Company paid home Internet and mobile phone
At Systematic, you can expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment. We are committed to invest in our team with the right tools, training and opportunity for growth every day.
SYSTEMATIC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.
All employees are responsible for their own safety, as well as that of others in the workplace. To help us maintain a safe workplace, everyone must be safety-conscious at all times. This position is performed in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Systematic will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Americans with Disability Amendments Act of 2008.