Military Operations SME (Subject Matter Expert)
Title: Military Operations SME (Subject Matter Expert)
Location: Centreville, VA
Travel: Up to 50%
Clearance: Qualified candidates must have a minimum of an active DoD Secret clearance. By virtue of that, U.S. citizenship is required.
Overview: At Systematic, we seek out industry leaders. As a member of our team, you will not only be given the opportunity to provide thought leadership in your area of expertise, but it will be expected. We are a group of people with various backgrounds, that together are making a huge impact here in the United States and around the World.
Systematic Inc supplies the Defense industry with a market-leading portfolio of commercial-off-the-shelf software, and provide reliable, cutting-edge command and control software and services. Our flagship product, SitaWare, provides essential Command & Control and Battle Management capabilities right out of the box, including intra- and interoperability capabilities that allows data exchange and synchronization of battlespace information for Joint, Coalition, and NATO Forces, as well as other government and civilian agencies. We are looking for a Military Operational SME to provide military operational subject matter expertise in the art of mission command using SitaWare.
The Operational SME will be the “tip-of-the-spear” for Systematic and will leverage their military knowledge and operational experience to be bridge the gap between SitaWare and it’s end users.
As the Military Operations SME, your responsibilities will include but won’t be limited to:
- Work directly with military units to understand operational objectives, scenarios, mission requirements and challenges to maximize the capabilities of the SitaWare suite
- Utilize military experience and knowledge to develop Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTP), mentor Soldiers in the practical application and system employment of the SitaWare suite
- Take a consultative approach in providing military exercise support in both conceptual and functional areas
- Support the installation and configuration of Systematic’s software – often in the customer’s environment
- Collaborate with other SMEs and Systematic leadership to understand and overcome product capability gaps and develop documentation and materials for demonstration purposes
- Understand the C4ISR real world applications and assist in the development of demonstrations to best prepare warfighters for field deployment
- Provide SitaWare demonstration and capability support to Business Development and Training staff as needed
- With customer satisfaction always in mind, build and maintain relationships with customers and business partners alike
You should have relevant experience in the following areas:
- Operational Experience as a Combat Arms Officer served as a Company Commander and on Battalion or Brigade Staff.
- Conducting and leading Operations Research Analysis at the campaign, mission, or engagement level, supporting DoD customers and/or military operations.
- Familiarity with operational and tactical doctrine, concept of operations, standard operating procedures, and Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTP)
- Experience working in a Tactical Operations Center and through understanding of the Warfighting Functions
- Highly efficient communication skills both verbal and written as well as possess excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of military systems and integration with Joint Forces
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
Systematic takes great pride in offering our employees one of the best benefits packages in our industry. This includes but is not limited to:
- 100% Employer paid monthly premiums for Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- A Comprehensive paid time off which includes 15 Days of Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, 3 Floating Holidays and 5 Sick Days
- Training and Certification reimbursement
- Gym/Health club reimbursement
- Company paid home Internet and mobile phone
At Systematic, you can expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment. We are committed to invest in our team with the right tools, training and opportunity for growth every day.
SYSTEMATIC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.
All employees are responsible for their own safety, as well as that of others in the workplace. To help us maintain a safe workplace, everyone must be safety-conscious at all times. This position is performed in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Systematic will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Americans with Disability Amendments Act of 2008.
14A 13A 11A 19