The following are legal terms and conditions regarding the use of the website www.systematic.com (Site) and our Customer & Partner Services (Services). All material on this website is owned and operated by Systematic. The website and all content in this website may not be copied, reproduced, uploaded or transmitted without Systematic’s prior written content. The trademarks and logos displayed on this site and affiliated sites are - unless otherwise indicated - the property of Systematic. The trademarks are protected by trademark law and international treaties. By accessing this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Information on this website is provided for general purposes only.
The material and content posted on this website are provided without warranty of any kind. Transmission of information from this website does not create any form of relationship with Systematic. Systematic shall not be responsible for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages. Information on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, current or complete, and this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
By using links on the website to access other websites please be aware that the linked sites are not under our control and we are therefore not responsible for their content.
At Systematic, we respect the privacy of our website visitors. As registered, you always have the opportunity to obtain insight and object to a registration with reference to the rules in 'Persondataloven' (Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data).
You should however be aware that:
- we may share information within our organisation.
- if we are requested to disclose personal information by law, court of law, or as requested by a governmental or law enforcements authority, we may do so.
- we will hold and process any personal information which you provide by submitting e-mails and/or online forms.
- we use return email addresses to answer the email we receive.
- we do not pass on or sell online personal information to third parties.
We may collect information about you directly from you and as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You:
Certain areas and features of our Site and Services may require registration. To register you must provide e.g. your first name, last name, rank, organization and email address. We may use this information in aggregated form or we may associate it with your email address and other personal information that we collect about you.
Information We Collect Automatically:
How We Use Your Information:
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- to provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- to tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site or our Services.
- for marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, informational communication, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
- to better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- we collect the data to have a better visibility on our customer base and their behavior. It’s used to learn about customers’ engagement levels, and used in aggregate by our product and marketing team to better understand the navigation path, retention and funnel drop-offs.
Opt out of Newsletter and Informational Communications:
You may opt out of receiving newsletters and informational communications from Systematic by following the instructions provided in those communications.
Changes to this Notice
This Notice is current as of the Effective Date set forth below. We may change this Notice from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Notice on our Site, at /legal-notice/.
Effective Date: September 19, 2014